Tuesday, February 22, 2005

EXTRA! EXTRA! This just in!

I just got a phone call from one of the little girls in our house church. She called to tell us that she decided she needed to tell us a secret that she had been keeping. She confessed that she had been secretly worshiping and praying to Jesus, and wanted us to know about it. No one was going to make that choice for her. She wanted to decide on her own. She concluded by saying, "I needed a god to worship, so I decided to choose the best one I could find!" Out of the mouth of babes! There is so much Truth in these statements. So many are seeking, so many are secretly looking when the Lord opens their eyes to the BEST choice out there-- Jesus! It can't be forced. No one can convice someone that He is the answer. Only the Holy Spirit has the power! Praise the Lord...another child is Keeping Her Eyes On Jesus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mindi:

Just found your blog from the link on The Quest Update. Good job!

I appreciate what God is using you to do in Columbus--and elsewhere.

I also appreciate the thoughts you've shared. Keep it up!

Blessings

Anonymous said...

I lv yr blog......